Published on June 28th, 2014 | by Patrick Garde0
Six Foot Kid, Halfbrick Release Band Stars on Google Play
Six Foot Kid Studios, as developer, together with the creator of Fruit Ninja, Halfbrick Studios, as publisher, present a new Android game that will eat some of your spare time. In Band Stars, there is no slicing of fruits whatsoever. Instead, you need to put together a group of people to form a band to perform some rock and roll.
Your mission is to keep practicing in the studio, start recording your songs, and ultimately make your way to the top of the billboard charts where celebrity status awaits. Set your goal to become a household name as you progress in the local, national, and global charts.
Band Stars also features:
- 200 unique challenges
- Unlock 50 band members, each with different style
- Mix various genres and lyrical patterns to make a chart topper
- Execute insane solo to boost your score
- Hire and train your team
- Earn coins to upgrade your gear
- Improve your studio with amenities to keep your artists in high spirits
- Compete with your friends
Band Stars is free-to-play with in-app purchases for in-game items. It also features tons of genres including pop, metal, rock, electronica, urban, punk, jazz, world, and country. This Android game will surely get you warmed up to rock out on your mobile.