Published on August 14th, 2014 | by Neilvert Enoval0
The World Ends With You Available in the Play Store
We all know that Square Enix takes some precious time before releasing some of their mobile games on Google Play. Nevertheless, most are worth the wait because of its outstanding gameplay, graphics, storyline, and music. Enter The World Ends with You. It is an excellent game that was originally launched on Nintendo DS last 2008 and was released on iOS in August 2012. Almost two years have passed and we can’t help but get excited with this Android game as it offers a deep and high quality gaming experience.
Even though this is a classic RPG port from the DS, you will like how its controls fit perfectly on the Android platform. As for its story, it will definitely pique your interest. The game starts off with the player assuming the role of Neku Sakuraba, a boy that wakes up in crowded intersection of Shibuya. Without knowing how you got there and left with only a text message that says: “Clear this mission or face erasure”. Neku must embark into a strange adventure to uncover the mystery behind the things that happened to his past, so that he can set his future, and survive the present.
Exciting features of The World Ends with You are as follows:
- Experience the life in Shibuya, Tokyo by controlling Neku, a lonely teenager who do not even know how he got there
- Improved battle system to complement the touch screen control scheme
- Intuitive controls to command the characters through touching, tapping, and dragging
- Deep storyline that will make you want to play it more
- Discover more hidden plots and quests after finishing the main story
- Offers full HD quality visuals and 60 amazing songs composed by Takeharu Ishimoto for maximum game satisfaction
Stroll around and unveil the secrets of Shibuya District by downloading The World Ends with You in the Play Store. This Android game is priced at a premium ($17.99) but if you’re looking for one of the best Android RPGs, this one is a good choice.